Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

This makes me think.

It makes me think of the regularity and monotony of today's society and how there is always one person that tries to be different and escape the oppression, but eventually fails and becomes a suit monkey and is eventually forgotten. Great animation 5/5 10/10

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

lawl

I meet a lot of literal people, but this is too much xD

P.S. The Credits say boobies xD

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

The Voices....

The Olny Reason Im Giving This A 10 Is Because The Voices Were Pretty Good :P

Shop Control 0.1 Shop Control 0.1

Overall its a good game...

Not to be hateful about my review but, the 8th store function is broken, and its a little too easy, but still overall its a good game.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Awesome

I still remember Punk-O-Matic 1 it was great. I still play it sometimes, I think all your games are great. They are quality games with thought put into them. And your music is really good too. Keep up the good work!

Becoming a Person Becoming a Person

I feel a happiness covered by a sadness caused by loneliness. As if remembering the horrible things of life but not realizing that nothing is forever. I can't help but to keep listening to this song over and over because it's just one of those masterpieces that make me think about my life. You did an excellent job because this almost made me cry. A hearty thank you, and happy composing.

DaveValentine responds:

That really means a lot to me, the full title of the piece is "90 seconds on Becoming a Person." It was written to bring on some sort of self-realisation, and I'm really happy it worked for you. Thank you so much, my friend!

The Terminal - Piano The Terminal - Piano

Wow o.o

I love the arpeggios. The right hand part gives the song the needed sad feeling. Around the middle, the epic feeling is so powerful. I really like the when you release the keys on the right hand part, it gives the song meaning.

shadow6nothing9 responds:

Thanks to every one who liked this song :D

Would you like to learn it? Here's a little tutorial for you to learn.

http:// www.you tube. com/watch?v=Dc9uhaoc2Wo

(With out spaces)

Telescopes ~B.P. Telescopes ~B.P.

Love It!

I really like the peppy up-beat sound.

Blah 1 Blah 1

Cool

Its not the best but better than what I can do. Their clothes remind me of The Matrix.

I would love to see you collaborate with a good animator and make one of your books/scripts into a animated movie.